Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

I was dreaming about engagement last night

Last night in my sleep, I was dreaming about my
engagement with someone who come to my life now. We haven't engaged now, but on my dream its look so real and I want more detail.
Actually I forgot some part of my dream but I remember this part, we go to jewelry shop to buy the rings. I don't choose the rings but I was asking to the jewelry shop keeper to find me engagement ring that simple and not too much expensive. If I'm not wrong he (my fiance) is beside me, and the shop keeper give me the rings. I don't know the metal substance but the color is white gold with black motif. The jewelry shop keeper was happy when showing this ring to me, but I still asking other ring and he (the jewelry shop keeper) gave me gold color. I don't like the gold ring, because I don't really like gold color, then I choose the white gold with black motif one. The white gold ring with black motif one is fit for my finger and for him also. Then after this the dream become complicated and funny, why I said funny? How can the jewelry shop sell underwear? Yes, I saw underwear there and asking the price but I didn't buy it.
Can somebody tell me what the meaning of this dream?

1 comment:

  1. I was searching through internet, what look like white gold but not gold. I think its silver and there is a method to make silver have black color, its by burning.
    Maybe the answer of my dream is he will be there for me like my soul mate but he is not my future life partner. I'm tired to cry, I just want take it easy and not thinking it to much. Everything already manage, our life like drama scene, we only do what is written for us.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More