Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

I have to choose

I was crying so hard last night, because someone make me can share what I feels and what I keep on my heart. About someone in past that I really want but he get brain tumor stage 3.
I don't know why I can shared to this person, the way he ask make me can answer all the things that he asked. I don't know I have to thank to him or not, but because I shared my burden then he said he love me. Oh... what I have to do? Even my best friend that I like, can't make me like this.
Should I make a commitment with this person beside waiting my best friend to ask? I was asking to my friend, I like to share with him too because he is funny and can make me enjoy and fun. And what he said about my best friend, he said that he don't dare enough to have me. So if I waiting for him, its useless and only spend my time for useless things.
I feel that too... but I like my best friend and after he said that we are only friend, actually its broke my heart. But I still keep contact with him and cheers him when he sad and bored. Why this situation like a song. Maybe he not really love me and maybe he don't dare to have me.
Ok.. I accept all, one love go then other love will come but only one that really remind in your heart, the one that you love so much.
Love is stupid and complicated. I don't want blind in love and I don't like to have more pain. I hate to have pain because love someone that can't be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More