Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Really am I a good girl?

There is some good guys told me that I'm a good girl but why they can't have me?
The man number 1 who was made me felt enough for search anymore but he diagnosis brain tumor stage 3 and now I don't know where is him. He choose to run from me then tell everything till no possibility anymore.
The man number 2 who was be my best friend, now maybe I only can say that he is a good friend, because can't share anything like before. He always say you are a good girl and I'm sure he love me, but he don't dare enough to have me as his girl.
The man number 3 who still trying to contact me and still can't leave me, he said many time that he really want me. He always say if am I his dream girl, he want wife like me, like copy-paste, but he always say that he have limitation to make it come true.
Really am I a good girl?
Each time man number 3 told me, I'm a good girl then I become cry. He always ask why am I crying when he said I'm a good girl. I never answered his question about this one, but actually this flash coming, "Really am I a good girl? Why my love story always bitter, why I can't get a man whom I want. What wrong with me? And I see that you really want me but why you don't want to break your limitation?"
I don't know, maybe someday there is really a good one for me. I'm waiting for him, where is him?
If I am really a good girl then I'm sure only a good man will get me. Just let it flow and take it easy, Insha Allah every good one will get more than expectation.
I'm believe there is someone out there really search me, like I search who is him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More