Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Take it easy!

take it easy
I don't know what the meaning of love anymore today. I should enjoy and happy because of it but its make me depress. Sometime happy but sometime sad, jealous, fighting, controlling. When I still hope and wish he will get recover (the one but seem its almost impossible), then suddenly falling in love with my best friend, then he said only want to be friend, then suddenly a man come to my life. At first he made me happy but then he made me crying a lot and then now he is make complicated.
Its love or divert feeling which I can't get from someone who I want. He gave me attention, but mostly make me confuse and i don't understand what actually he want. He asking what was happening in my life that make me like this, like he knew I was so sad and can't release or can't accept something. I told all to him, I don't know why he can made me told everything.
Its soul mate or what i can feel what he feels and vice verse. But I still not sure that have to choose him or just let it flow and see what will happen. He ask me but I still not sure about it. I can't understand what is happening now. Still can't trust him, because he is still new in my life. But he is angry when I said still can't trust him. Because he said he trust me and never think bad of me.
What I have to do?
I only can let it flow.
Take it easy... God will answer by time. Relax.. take a rest and stay away from him now. I don't want too much depress. I'm tired always like this. I can't do my project, I can't focus with it because he always interrupt me. Crazy with his feeling. Forgetting my needs. I need rest, but he want me to stay awake and talk. Take it easy... and let it flow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More