Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

I don't want to wait a whole my life

I did say that I like my best friend, I still like him but he don't have a courage to have serious commitment. For me say "I love you" is not enough. I want something for sure, i don't want he leave me when I did waiting for long time.
It's hard for me it's better get someone for sure than waiting someone who is not sure. I'm afraid, when I'm loyal with him,only love him but he only want to be my friend. Maybe someday he find a girl that he really want and then he leave me.
I can wait him but I have to be sure that he have plan for serious relationship. I'm being older and I can't spend my life just to wait you. For me "love" is not enough, I can't wait a whole my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More