Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Why I still missing you?

Dear the owner of sweet smile,
I can't feel him anymore but why I still missing him? I don't know how to find him anymore. If he have to go then just go, don't thinking about me.
Why so hard to forget him, each time I remember him, then I see his smile. Is he still struggling to life and thinking about me too. If he will be recover then recover soon, here I can't find you, where are you. I lost your contact, I don't what happen on you now. Why you leave me without giving me a number that I can contact. I know maybe if I were you then I choose the same way, disappear because I feel no hope to life anymore.

My best friend going busy... Usually he will make me forgetting him and cheers me. Or maybe he already meet his dream girl, I don't know. Now..back to my planned, stay a life and make new story.
Focus on my plan and my project, I hope I can do it. I'm sure everything will be fine and everybody will get more than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More