Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Kissing photography

Hei... I want to share about kissing photography that I found from browsing, sorry if its owned by someone, I'm forget to note the source. But this picture is not mine, I just love to collect it. Kiss is magic and so romantic, sometime its hot but I love romantic one.... and with photography technique its look so magic and wonderful and powerful.

Only kiss, and kiss hope you like what I shared and don't angry if those yours, long time I collect this and download it. But this time I want to share to all people.

**Updated**
This post hit a lots for my blog. I just updated it.

The shot of magic moment. Let's check it out:
1. Lock your lips

I think this kiss very famous. They are look like magnet, very fit each other. Nice magic shoot.














2. Kiss me under water
Nice kissing shoot under water pictures. Its like baby I come to you, catch my kiss.










3. Baby don't speak just kiss


Yes, although its cold outside, and snowing but I don't care, I want to kiss you only. Only you that I need now. My sweetheart.











4. Kiss me in the rain
Lifting you, I don't care its raining but don't stop our kiss, I miss you so much. I love you










5. Dew kiss
Nice surrounding, its very sweet and so romantic. love this one.
Sweet moment with sweetheart.










6. Happy kissing

Kiss me and lift me up.











7. Umbrella Kiss
Hei.. look nice and this one famous also. I give title umbrella kiss.












8. Kissing in the forest

Everybody love a kiss. Kissing secretly is a great.











9. Private sofa kiss
Please don't disturb, it is private.











10. Kissing in the weeds.
This one also romantic, kissing couple when the weeds are in blossom time.











Feel the sensation....

7 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More