Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

I think my friend knew my feeling

Aaaaaa...... He starting ignoring me. I miss him a lot. Ohh... I think he is knew my feeling.
Hehehe... I'm bored with diary book and I love to share in blog, not for comment, but I like to share here. Its free and I can write what ever I want.
Yah.. back to my best friend, I think he was love me too, he trying always there for me. He is cheer me when I sad, when I talked with me even in chat and I don't show my face, but he could feel my feeling. But he look become busy and I feel alone. Aaaaaaaa...... should I become single for very long time. I'm bored, usually although I'm single he was there and we talk about many things. I was happy be with him.
And today I remember about what he said to me and I'm afraid that he really do that to me. He said if he falling in love then he will kill his feeling and he said he can do that. (T_T) Its nice to have friend like him and be his friend but sometime I want share love, it doesn't meant after we are bf-gf then we will easy to do something like kiss, sex or other. But I want he become my bf so I will have someone that will only the one that I will love and feel my love. And I love when I feel have someone. huhuhu...
If he kill his feeling, then what I have to do? Should I kill my feeling too... No!
I don't like to kill my feeling, if you kill your feeling then I will still love you.
(*_*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More