Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Photography, what is it?

I don't know a lot of photography because I only lover with low knowledge about it. I only love to shot something that I think nice view and moment. I love to seeing the pictures that created by amateur photographer and professional photographer. Each people have style when doing shot the moment and they also has style how to edit it become what they want people know their aim why taking that photo. And for me natural shot without editing but with nice and exact moment is better and unique.
So what photography about?
For me photography is taking a picture with camera, only that but photography has aim to perpetuate nice moment and scene to come out the spirit of it and send to the viewer what is it.
Yes..every people can doing photography but each people has different style. Good photographer know good angle of shot when taking a picture. And make the picture sending a message what a photographer want to say to the viewer. hhhh, I'm not good in describe but that my version to describe about photography.
I lost some of my pictures because I change my storage data and I'm forget to backup it into new one, and here some of picture that I like :
1. Smiling from Indonesia for Japan
It was taken in Prambanan temple, Indonesia. Why i give this title, because that girl from Japan and the kids from Indonesia and they are kid village around there. And they just met on that time but they can blend like a good friend. To the girl : Nana jiejie, I love this pic. miss you so much. (2006)









2. Drawing
This pic I toke without permission from the girl, so I toke it secretly. Then I show it to her and she love it. The girl same with girl on list number 2. She love drawing and that moment is her 1st time visit Indonesia and she so wonder with everything here. (2006)











3. Mom let me reach the orchid flower
This is my nephew and my sister. I toke it when he just can walk on his knee. I love the clear scene on it.(2011)

I still has many pictures, for now I want to share those only. For the professional photographer maybe my pictures are nothing, but I like those pic.
Share your nice moment too. Ca..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More