Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

I'm afraid if you leave me

Babe... I miss you. Its seem falling in love is easy and to forget it is not easy but the one that you really love will so hard to forget. Always come and bother your mind. You want to forget it but its so hard, like ghost in mind and don't want to go away.
Usually everyday you spend your time for me but because of you want to study then you not spend anytime for me. I'm sad because I miss you. If you are not come and chat with me then I will remember him (the hopeless one).
Babe... You are so sweet and I want to be with you. You are romantic as you are and I love you. Really I love you. And I hate why we are so far, and I hope our relationship more realistic.
I should not sad but I try to be courage and pray for you. You have to be to best one. But I'm afraid if you are found new one and more closer with you or your parent arrange a cupid for you then you agree with them. If that really happen, what can i do? Just trying to say congrats to you and trying to forget you and trying to find new one.
Actually I'm tired being like that babe.. I want you are the last, but I don't know my fate. I was hoped the hopeless one is my last search but you know I said he is hopeless because I cant say other. Forget that one, just be part of my memory.
I love you babe.. and don't leave me. I'm afraid if you leave and I lost you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More