Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Falling in love with your best friend

Why "falling in love with your best friend" become my tittle post now? My answer is because its happen on me, yes its happening on me now. I'm a girl and my best friend is a boy, he is nice, handsome, tall, care(sometime not caring), funny, want stay awake when I need him, smart, always lead me to be good girl, romantic(but he don't feel it), always trying to make me happy, has nice smile, trying to solve my problem, cheer me when I'm sad and cry, listen all what I said even its crap, etc. So what a perfect him, why I need to looking for other if he is a good as that?

Yes, why I need to looking for other If he is a good as that? He is single and I'm single too, but I'm older 2 years than him. But it seem he don't thinking about that, he still there for me. He said that he love me some time, but he don't tell about any commitment yet. So its clear that I love him and he love me too. But I want he ask, would you be my girl like that. I want to start to asking but I'm afraid if he will don't like it.
Is he afraid or something?
Today I'm bored waiting for him to ask me, but because he is nice so I wont leave him because of it. Will enjoy being his friend. But I can't have other love affection if I had love and I'm afraid that actually he only love me as friend and he will leave someday because find a girl.
Its complicated, he said many time to me that he don't want to have a girlfriend, he want to marry without any emotion. So what I have to do? Killing my feeling and keep to be friend with him? Its hard........
Sometime I'm debating about love with him, he always said don't trust your heart its not for thinking, its for pump your blood, use your mind to love. He is right, but how about this sense, when I talked with him and when I miss him. Should I keep it?
(T_T)...... I don't want to lose him.
(~_~)....... I want to be the only one will beside him.
I need him...
What really bad on him is he love to sleep to much, he can sleep for 10 hours a day. I hope he wont find this blog, he know I'm a blogger, but he don't know all my blog. I'm preparing a gift for his birthday, still long time but I want still with him till his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More