Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

What my gift today?

Ya... usually I have you to share and laugh but recently you are going to be busy. Ehmm.. miss you so much. Today I'm so worthless, I had stupid mind and I am wasting my time with stupid activity too. I don't sad or happy, just feel that I'm exist and life.
Life is a gift then I think that everyday in our life is a gift its always different day by day, ya.. sometime feels bored because we feel our life is monotone and just routine activity. Then we are screaming, "this is not life this is robot schedule!"
Oh.. dear you are in trap! You are in trap of negative thinking and it is not good if you keep that, because your bad spirit make around you try to avoid it without you and them realize it.
So if life is a gift then what is it, I don't want it!
No..no..no. Yes, sometime if someone gave you a gift but you don't like it and you don't want it then you don't care about it and maybe you throw it away. Do you think what he/she's feeling? If you were them then if you know that your gift is thrown away, and you were looking for that gift by searching a whole town to find suitable stuff which suitable with your budget too. You will sad, right?
So what your gift today?
Is it a kind of stuff or something different?
For me everyday is a gift, I try to be positive thinking. Looking around my self. What a colorful life. In same time, I and other people in this world have different thinking. That only thinking, if God create what we are can read or see by other people so maybe it will like LCD tv with unstable Chanel because our mind work very fast and randomly.
In same time people doing different activity, but we are same we are breathing.
Oh My God.. this post really no meaning.
I'm a believer and I just thinking what a wonderful around me. It's work very complicated for me, in same time my body doing a lot job. Breathing, my heart pump my blog, my eyes wink, and watching to catch and transfer to my brain then my mind thinking, my foots, my fingers, sweating or feels cold, my hair regeneration, my skin too, my digestion also has job to process what I ate being something useful for my body. There is still many job that happen in same time, how can its not created by something perfect? what is it?
God! There is no god but Allah. La illa ha illallah. Allah is my God. Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Allahu Akbar. And Allah sent some messenger to convey in life being. And the perfect one is Muhammadarasullah.

What ever your believe, I'm appreciate it. Muslim is my brother-sister in Islam, other believe is my brother-sister as human. I feels so empty without my believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More