Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Why he always back and back again?




After leaved me why most of boys that ever come to my life want back again with me. I did give many chances to them but they leaved me and then after that they look for me again. But I was not give more chances after felt too much heart.

I thought that he is different from that other boys, but he is same with them too. I'm sad and sadder when after he leaved then come back again.

Really I like him but who want to swing and playing always.

After leaved then begging to come back but after come back talking about other girl and sometime compared me to them. I did try to be patient, I felt I did do like he want, but still he is not respect me.

I don't know what he want, he never leaved me when I am shouting to him and angry to him, he always wait till I'm be calm down but after I calmed down then he talked about other girl about his xgf.

How stupid am I? Still it's hard to leaved him, he ever told that how he can leave me? But today I had thinking that he will leave me. Because I was shouting a lot to him, but after calm then he asked me to help him with to make new relationship. It's really shit.

I can't

I don't know how to understanding him, really I'm too much frustration on him. Tired with it. He swings my heart then I will swing his heart too, if he doesn't like then he should not back to me again after flattering other girl.

I don't know what I typed today, too much hurt with his chatted today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More