Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Now Everything is Changing

Today he said to me, now everything is changing, only will talk with me for 2 hours. I feel he becomes ignoring me now and I feel he doesn't have time for me also. Why I feel sad with that, what I am expect from him?

I don't know what he expects from me too. He likes to say that he will leave me but in fact he always comeback after leave me.

Maybe what I said is right, Together too much fighting, leaving too much missing. Maybe he were missing me when he live without me. I don't know is not easy not to care with him. I don't know when after he leaved me then come back to me again is hard to ignore him. Always I opened my hands for him. Always I feel he is not same with other but why sometime he is so annoying and like to make me angry?

Baby... I don't know why like this too. Maybe he thinks that I like if he leave and ignoring me, but I don't think that. I want when I need him then he will always there for me, and when he need me then I'm here for him, like before but for positive things. He was like that, but he was changed need me for something that I tried to control.

Everything is not same anymore, everything is changing. Yes... time is running so fast.

But I know I still love him.

This is really complicated.

Sometime I hate him, sometime I angry to him, sometime I like him, sometime I need him, sometime I love him too much, he was there always but now he not  always there like before .

But I know I still love him.

I don't know why I love him.

I feel missing something without him.

Take care for you, baby...

It's hard to understand you.

I want marry when I am with you.

But I back with my aim when I am without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More