Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

I want to reach my dreams


Before my dreamed not like my today dream, I think my dream is changing when I'm become older, but all dreams are not changing but soft of dreams still same.

I feel still young, it was like yesterday but it was a few years a go. People changing they are growing old and each of them have different way to thinking and have different aim in life.

Everybody have dream but if their dream put in curve then some of people have so high dream, fairly, and other just static. This life is mystery, all people want their dream come true. Some of people could reach their dream but some of them could not reach it.

Everybody must have dream because dream is one of reason why people have spirit to life. Sometime I'm afraid what will happen on my future, is it great or just static. I want to to reach my dream. If some of other people can reach of their most great dream, why I can't reach it my dream too.

Still I want to live because of my parents, I want to make them happy because they have me and breed me. I didn't have serious reason to live if I have my other half because I didn't find him yet.

I count life so fast but so long when walking on it.

I believe there is a God, I believe a God manage and create everything.

I believe then I still have hoped.

I believe we send to this world must have a reason.

We are not in this world by accidentally but it is already provision and with this provision, God give a special right, it is to choose.

I believe God manage everything but God also give us right to choose but under control of God.

Really life is very complicated.

And I don't want miss my train.

I want to reach my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More