Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

In life should don't too much for everything

I learn something today, I was trust too much other people and telling everything in my mind to them (I said them because there is 2 person), when I talked with them they never say if I'm wrong. I shared my problem about relationship, not between bf-gf but with other people but its not friendship also (complicated). They always tell I'm right and you have to keep like this, but then they say everything what I shared to them abaout person who i had problem with.
I know I'm nothing and not important but when I did mistakes then I hope they directly say I'm wrong not agree with my mistake.
I don't like to bother others but it seem I always bother them.
I also learn in this life, don't ask other people to understand you but always try to understand them. You can't live free as you want but you have to respect other people existence. What you thinking is right maybe will be wrong for other.
I know I'm wrong, I was try to be wise and I think I always wise but I never ask if I did wrong and they never say I'm wrong so I think I always right because it. This day its clear I'm wrong, its open my eyes, break my stubborn head but still this heart told she is stodgy/old-fangled.
Do you know why I choose don't too much for the title?
I get this idea because I was too much love a boy then he play me and then leave me. I have too much nice then other people using me. I have too much trust that they wont to betrayal me but they betrayal me. I also heard my friend was too much hate with a boy but then she love him too much. So in this life never run too much if you want life normal.
Do you know, sometime I don't understand why people who hate someone still can be so nice infront of he/she but after that telling everything bad and back-bite behind he/she. For me it is fake attitude and its not right, better say no and don't take this one to be friend but as I see in real, people act nice infront then back-bite.
Allah forgive me if I did mistakes and help me to be nice. As human I know we never can be life as we want. This life is a gift but also trap. Many people don't like have been born in this world, sometime I felt this too but I wont finish my life by suicide because I know this life run by Almighty so you will get problem and punishment if you finish yourself by suicide. I believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More