Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

I let you go if you want to go

Maybe I'm crazy if I love someone should I won't let him go to leave me, but I let you go if you wanna go. I don't take pride of myself, but I feel you not appreciate my love, you only care of yourself not thinking of my situation and my condition. Do you know how do you feel when I'm sick and need your attention, but you are busy with another girl. I know you are far from me but your attention like send me text and asking about my condition, its so meaning full for me. Although I feel don't want to open my eyes and don't want move everywhere and I said I'm fine but you ask my condition and you hope that you were here it will make me very happy.

Do you know... I feel you are become far from me. You like to say to me that you will leave me someday, if you only said it 1 or twice then I will ask don't go, but you said it many time to me then I become not caring with this words again. Just use your mind, how do you feel if I said that? If you really love me even you need me so much, I think you understand that I need rest time also. You were angry when I said that I'm sleepy and you tell that I don't care with you. I tried to make you understand, but my explanation was useless. If you asking me to stay awake just for sometime then it doesn't matter for me but you ask it for everyday. But when you need take a rest then you asked me not to bother you, hi.....where is your mind? Where is your heart? Is it real love, I said its arrogant.

I don't want share this to you (it was useless) and I don't want to share with friend. I only want to share in here, because I don't need solution, just wait time will answer who are you. This is my suggestion, see... I'm not good girl, I'm stupid, idiot, nonsense, crazy, liar, player and there is no space to called me a good girl. So... if you want to leave me then leave me because you have many reason to leave, but don't be regret if in future you were take wrong decision. If I'm still single maybe will welcome you again, but if there is other boy who take place of you then don't ask me to back to you. You were start it then you have to finish it also.

Just pride of yourself, you are good boy and I'm bad girl.
See... what you did text to me when I was asking about your condition? Your answer seem you are not interest to talk with me because you were busy talk with other girl. Do you know, I'm sick here?
Sorry, if other people reach this blog and read this post, feel how shame and stupid of me. I'm so sorry, I just want to release my anger, no need any suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More