Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

I want to leave you but it's hard to do

Baby... when I fight with you mostly I remember "The Notebook" movie. We often to fight but easy to forgive each other and then in final fight always we feel our love.
I want to leave you because you take my time a lot, sometime you don't let me to sleep just because you want to talk with me more. It's OK if you talked about important thing. But in fact you only want to talk about love me, love you, like that.
Sometime you also want me more but when I said no, you became angry and then we fight. In fight you always ask me to leave you forever and many time I answered and decided yes. But when you talk more then I can't do it. I become calm and I felt our love.
Still I'm not sure that you are my destiny. Still I remember him. Still I hope to see him again. I don't know, maybe I'm blind. There is a love in front of me but I still hoping a love in far away. A love that maybe already forget me and never thinking me. Baby... maybe I was to much happy and too much love him, and it was so hurt when he leaved me. It's so hurt because he leave me because he is sick (hard sick) and I don't know if he still alive or already die. But I'm sure he is still alive.
Baby.. sometime I got flash that you will leave me someday and I will be gloomy again. Giving fake smile and fake laugh because I'm hiding my pain. Baby... I want to leave you but why it's so hard. When you bothering me to kiss you more, I'm thinking is it right that love connected with lust? Because when talk with you I feel something spreading. When I see you, I feel nothing special. Still I like his face than you, but why it's hard to leave you although I want.
Baby... forgive me because I still want him, still hope that he will recover and comeback to me. Sorry for this mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More