Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Kissing under water

I like to collect couples and kissing pictures. Why? I don't know but not only those kind of picture I collected, I also collect perfect, beautiful, amazing and just in time photography shot. Well... maybe my passion of photography have not been paid. 
Yap... let's back to talk about kiss, what is the feeling when you have been kisses? Just can answer every human has own taste so there is no same taste so can't tell you what the exactly feeling when you are kissing, can't translate it into word maybe like that. But kissing is one of way to transfer the feeling of love. 
I don't want imagine it more because now I'm single and I don't want to be feel will miss my x. Someone who left and betrayal not deserve to be remember. Although in here there are some stories talk about him, I don't know I hate him now. I want to forgive him but it is hard and also always cry when I try to chat with him again. I always feel the hurt been betrayal and feels all my sacrifice was nothing. Poor me..
Ok... Here are underwater kissing collection that already in my hard disk quite long time. All pictures I share in here are not belonging to me not they are not my kissing pictures. I didn't take any picture of my kissing moment.
No credit to the photographer because I didn't know who took these pictures, I did collect them about 1 year ago. Enjoy and hope you like... ^^













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More