Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

How to make you have a good quality in her eyes?

Well... I just visit in forum about sharing and advice, I found a very good advice which make think yes we are women hope that you all men to be like this. I think this thread make me think that this is also receipt to all men how to know what girls want. Then I remember how to evaluate a man and think this man has good quality. Ok we will talk about it in long paragraph because to understanding girls is not simple and easy.
Girls... she will always become a thing which hard to understand for men because God knew His creatures, God created something with aim. And God created a man with curious and arrogant but God created a girl with soft and complicated. Why? To make you not bored with each other. Maybe my description is too simple but I think it is right, one of the reason why God make women is hard to understand by men because to make men bored or vice versa.

I'm a girl after some men broke my heart I little quite understand about men but this heart is too soft, it is easy to melting with something which impress me. I think it is happened to all girl in this world (always there are except). Although we ever broken heart and get hurt till we tell to our self no more hurt and pain but in fact we have other relationship and forget the crawling and sobbing. So what kind of man that impress us and think that you are a good quality man?

1. Women like a man who know exactly what he want
It is true that women like a man who know with what they want because a man like this has principal life and we become sure to walk together with him. Walk together in here mean that women want to have serious relationship with you. She want to be sure that we will have good future life.

2. Women like a man who know how and exact time when to give surprise
Surprise make women feel special because we are think that you are man want to spend your important time to think and to arrange that surprise. Gift also can be surprise but don't do it too often because it will change to be something routine and bored that is why I give note that you need to know how and when to give surprise.

3. Women like praises
Praise is one of our weakness, many times we are melting because you are men give us praises. But don't give praise to much because it will change something like a crap.We will left you if you only give us non point phrases because we will bored. Just give some praise like when we are already spend times to make us beautiful, our new beautiful dress, delicious cooking, etc.Remember don't give us to much praise because it will make all your praise like bullshit.

4. Love kids
Well... all women who want to have kid really will melt if know her man know to play with kids. Why? Because if we are take relationship for more serious to be married then the action when you play with kids make us feel that you are ready become our kid's daddy and who love kids must have good love in heart.

5. Women like men who have their own taste
Taste in here is not like testing food but taste about fashion, girl, game, romance etc. Ya... we like men who know their own taste like in fashion but it is must make you good looking too. Why good looking? Good looking is very important because we are women like show off, you know what I mean with show off. Show off in here is we are not shy and proud to bring you to our family, friends or comunity.

6. Women like men who know to treat her
Hahahaha... Great point, but maybe you also think how to treat women? Treat us is very large topic because it is content many subjects. But I give you leak, why the playboy are easy to get girl. Just think for a while. Ya... because they know how to make girl melting by their action. You don't need to take course with them but you can see and learn how they treat their girl. If you got the point then I say who don't like if she is become feel lucky because she get caring man who know how treat her?

7. Women like a fighter man
Don't take this point as you need to fight to get your woman but we like you not easy to give up. How hard it is if you are sure can do it then try to do it. Don't ever showing that you are desperate in front her, because it is annoying and make her unsure with you.

8. Don't say that you like shopping because of there is discount
Hahaha... Women like to shopping and become crazy because there is discount on price. But never tell that you like to shopping when discount time to her. I don't know it is happened to all women or not but I feel when a man like to shopping because of discount think that they are cheap. But it will different if you tell like this, "I need something to buy, well... when I visit the shop it is discount then I bought it" or "I saw same item with quality almost same but I choose this one because it is discount" or something like that. If you talk about discount tell it because you need and want that stuff, fortunately it is in discount.

I think those 8 points are enough for now, I'm sleepy and I'm gonna to sleep. Honestly, I'm not a master in relationship but those pints I got when I was trying to open or while in relationship.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More