Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Want to leave!


I didn't talk to my bf since two days a go and it is going three days now. I didn't say that we are already end or other word that same meaning with it, I only said bye but without my style that I used to say when I want to leave. It is seem I'm bad, right? But I did it because he is too much annoyed. I think I'm really angry on him because I already blocked him from my fb and notice him as annoying person.

I feel he becomes not respecting me, I feel he same likes other stupid boys, I feel he is not same like before when I was meet him in first time.

Yesterday he called me but only missed call without voice, it was about 4-5 times. I don't know why he called me without voice, is he already realize that he already hurt me? Or maybe he thinks that I will comeback that is why he is not like a foolish boy likes before, before when I ever left him. Yeah..he is take it easy and ignoring my anger.

I'm bored to be gf and always fighting, I don't feel loose him too. I think to be single is better for now than crying for someone that not respect me again. I'm tired to fight for useless things, better in silent for now. If he really love me then he will say forgiveness with pure heart and understand his mistake but otherwise he is stubborn and too much dominant so better leave each other.

Before I decided to leave, he told that better leave each other etc, I didn't know it was joke or for sure, but it made me confuse what actually he want. It seems he like to leave me and make me sad, because he like if I'm crying too. He is the one who really made me frustration, he is the one who made me cried a lot, he is the one who asked my time more, and he is the one who I gave forgiven a lots.
>
Yeah I want to leave but still hard, I want to stay silent without contact him, I want to know what his next reaction, if he won't call then I accept that my relationship with him is end.

I don't know maybe I was take pride to my self too much but I feel I already gave him a lot, it is not kind of stuff but like attention, respect, advice, help etc but he like to say that I didn't respect him, not patient, etc and he hasn't ever give me any stuff too. Hahaha.... I feel stupid because our relationship will be 5 months in 20th of this month, yeah...I'm stupid, I think it is fact. And the fact he don't like if I called my self stupid.



Ok...let see what the next story of this complicated love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More