Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

I could not leave him!

Why I feel I don't know what is right, sometime want to leave him but sometime don't want to leave. Then the fact that I could not leave him.

He is not everything but he is special one who don't like to leave me, he want be with me. Maybe I'm blind or too much blamed him but when he left me really miss him so much.

I don't know the feeling only on me or he feels too, but when I missed him then usually he call me.

It is always right together too much fighting, leaving too much missing.

I don't know if he is my destiny or not destiny, but he is the one who hard to leave me.

Sometime he can replace my x and my best friend but sometime he only make me depress.

I want clean but it is hard with him.

Ehm....

Love really complicated.

And still I could not leave him.

When he asks to back always I accept and I don't know why can be like this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More