Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Once again I dreamed that you are engaged me

Baby.. I told you that I was dream that you purpose me to engaged again. It's different story with my first dream. In my dream you asked me many time, "do you want we are engaged?". And in my dream I was answer,"what?". I don't know how many time you did ask me, but as I remember its many time you asked with same question and my answer always, "what?". But finally in last question, I said yes.
It was only dream, not happen in real. But why I dream to be engaged with you twice? I didn't thinking that you will engaged me and I didn't thinking that you will really marry me. Because what I can to do with you now only enjoy with this relationship.
Baby... Do you know, sometime I am thinking that you are my destiny. I don't know it's only my mind or you thinking also. Because I got some sign, I never fight with other boy like I fight with you. When I fight with you always ending with loving not continue to angry for long time. Other sign that you said you very often dreaming with me. I dreamed engaged with you twice. Want to leave but hard to leave. I can feel your feeling. I can feel when you need me. When we are far away and we are talking with chat, I can feel that you try to kiss me. And other sign.
Ehm... I don't know if my feeling is right or wrong. But baby... Many boys already come to my life, they were test me but they can't touch me. You know... That many boys are handsome and you just ordinary. Baby.. Do you know, I still can't forget one of them. Still hope that he will recover and comeback to me. I feel he is the one that I am looking for. Maybe I'm blind, I love you and you are who always worrying me, you are who always bother by calling me many times when you need me, you are who always crazy to see me everyday, you are who always there and other. See... really I'm blind, I still hope someone that maybe will never comeback.
Baby.. are you my destiny or other test like that other boys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More