Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

I don't want to give up.

Allah.... I want to share. Why you give me test like this?
Its hard for me, I want to finish it.
I believe when u gave a test for me then its mean i can to do it.
But why this test make me want to give up?
I used to not like this.
I want to cry and screaming, but I know it wont help me.
I want to finish it.
I'm tired with it.
I'm crazy with it.
What I have to do?
Maybe I did waste my time.
But u know I'm not good on this, but why you give me this one?
I need you helpppppppppppppp.
You know I can do this, but how????
Help me to make this test easy for me Allah.
I want to do this by myself.
I feel bad.
I feel I make regret my family with me.
Help me....really need you help.
What I have to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More