Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Maybe I need an almanac

Ancient people and some modern people also believing in almanac. Long time ago I read a book Memoar of Geisha, I remember about the geisha story that she never forget to read almanac before taking the activity. Ya... in Japanese and Chinese there are almanac that still using till now. And in Java. Indonesia there is almanac that called primbon. 

Primbon notes like dream meaning, creased meaning etc. 3 days ago I felt my right eye brow feeling creased so strong, it was happened almost for 2 days. According to primbon the meaning that I will meet my love. But since I awoke in the morning of 2 days ago I felt that something bad will happened. Ya... it was. Since I will left my home I felt that. Then I went to bank to register key for internet banking, nothing serious was happened just I felt a little bit nervous and felt that was odd too. 

After finish registering my key internet banking then I withdraw some money to send to my cousin. The teller said that I need to pay some money because it is different bank and in different sub. So I prefer to send to same bank so my cousin need to find a friend who has bank account same with me. Saved my money which I did withdraw again. Waiting for a while the bank account that my cousin will send, bored of waiting then back to home. My cousin sent the bank account after I almost reach my home. Ok... I planned to try my new internet banking key. I remember that I changed my pin in ATM when I save back my money with ATM machine, stupidly I input my ATM pin into my i-banking pin. I did 3 times because I was so sure that my pin was right. Damn... It is blocked automatically. I need to call service and it was spent all my mobile credit. After the admin reset my i-banking account then he asked me to register my i-banking in the closest ATM machine. Ok.... back to the bank.

Ok... I bought medicine too after everything was done then go home. My father told me that he will go to the hospital to see my niece who got accident and her leg broken. Well... I got flu in hospital, it was odd because I am feeling so well before went to the hospital. Then in the night before ready to sleep, I want to drank my medicine. I am searching in my bag, oh... God where is it? My mind trying to find where the hell the medicine. Oh.. No... I did pay the medicine but I didn't bring it home. Oh... no.... And what happened after that? My creased is stopped. So my creased was it signed? I checked Javanese calender the day was Wednesday Kliwon, is bad luck day realy exist? I don't know... sometime I thought that I need to have an almanac like geisha. Don't know should I believing in something like that? Almanac is notes of something that regularly happen. Believe or not sometime the prediction is correct but sometime it is not. But I will take note since now that if I feel creased again I will try to be cautious.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More