Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

It's too late, don't ever say a joke which become your big mistake that you will regret forever

So long not updating this blog when I choose to stay in silence. There is something that I want to write in here in this blog. Don't judge anything in here because it is my personal blog, I can write whatever I want and I think it is not harmful anyone.

Its still about my x who just asked me to be his love again but I said to him that it's late. Ya.. It is late to ask me to comeback to him after the pains and hurts, it is too late when I already feel that everything is fine without him. Ya it is too late when I did asked many times that it was joke but he pretend say nothing.

If you were me, your bf said that he will marry next month and after that everything is like upside down, falling and gloomy, don't want to talk to anyone and regret every sacrifices, it was pain because he didn't say anything about that girl except she is better in everything on me. Do you will accept him again if all that he said it was joke after 7 months missing contact? I rejected it, because it is too late. I don't see there is a beautiful about him anymore maybe it was too hurt because he did that when I was busy preparing my final project in the last chance of the reporting and beside that I was busy preparing my sister wedding too. I was asked 1 month to break to prepare all of that but he was refused that so I was still trying to divide my attention to him. Well... my relationship with him was long distance relationship and when we were talking can talk some hours. Then when I was in high busy day he told me that he would marry next month, can't say anything about that just like everything gone and wrong. Hoping and trying to asked that only was joke but he never say that it was joke till few days ago. After he begging me to comeback like before then I asked if he is married and the answer is no. Wow... only can smile and maybe laugh. Want to poke his head and say "Big mistake!

Whatever...Let you blow with the wind and forgetting all memories made by you. If someday he found this blog so maybe he will understand about how pain and hurt it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More