Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

What will happen on next?

This is only about my self who don't know what to do next. In the same time I want multiple things happen, they are work, marry and continue study. I want to marry but don't know with who, I want to work but my link connection who offered me don't know where and I want to continue study in Europe but I'm still not sure about my English ability. I'm confuse but why I still feel relax? I'm shy to my self too...
I remember my life was so easy, I feel like follow the water flow. Everything happened almost like I want, it was many unpredicted also and many test but all have been passed. But now, I don't know what happen on next? According my sense that everything gonna be ok, but I don't get bright sign. It is only that everything gonna be OK, I hope I will get something that make me sure to step to the next level. 
I'm afraid too, I'm afraid if I will be someone like loser. I'm afraid people around me will talk bad bite back to me.I want to reach my goal, it is has own business. But I need support about it and I need to be ready too. Actually I'm tired to be alone, that is why I want to marry. I think if I'm marry I will have someone who I will share and care. I really want to care someone that I love now. I don't want to remember who already left and pass, now I will try to thinking about next and forget bad memories about hurts and pains. I have to be strong as before.
Like Korean drama, FIGHTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More