Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Nothing like him

Why like this? Why I can't forget him? Today I feel missing my x so much, I look at his pictures, damn... still I never bored look at him. Why it is like this? We didn't say break, but he just left me. I feel I didn't let him go too, he is still alive, yesterday I added his fb account with my second id. He accepted it, maybe because he don't know that was me. I can't believe if he left me because he don't like me anymore because I read on his fb sometime hi told it is pain. Yes, my x left me because he is sick, really sick. He was diagnose with brain tumor. I think he was thinking that there is no life after, i think he think that he will gonna die. Why he don't want just enjoy be with me? Is he really love me like I love him like stupid like this? I don't know anything about him now, I just saw his newest pictures, I see he is little bit skinny than before. But I saw too that he is still doing his activity like before. Maybe you have question, why I don't try to find him? The answer is simple, I know where he live but my money still not enough to go there. I'm dreaming if I can meet him now. He is very far with me, time different is 15 hours, you can count how far he is with me now. I saw he is still single too.
Really I feel betrayal my bf now, but I'm not sure with my bf too. I know my bf love me but to be with him small chance. And when I saw my bf photos, I feel my x is better than him for everything. I was have relationship with my x only for 3 months and with my bf already 7 months now, but why that 3 months can't be replace with this 7 months. I don't tell to my bf that I still love my x, still hope my x will back too, but here in my heart and mind I still love my x too much. I know it is my problem, I was love my x too much and I was told to my self that stop to search anyone, he is the one that you looking for. I think my soul don't want betrayal my commitment now, or my soul don't want love too much like I was love him, or my soul don't want replace him. I want he can recover be with me or not be with me. I love my MA. MA is his initial and my bf is DAS. I want to forget my x but when I try to forget him then I remember him more. It will past a year after he left me, still hope that he will back to me. He is sweet memory and strong feeling for me, nothing like him. I can't hurt my bf feeling, I tried to leave him because I don't want to hide my feeling for my x, but when I asked him to leave he is become sick and like crazy boy. Ehm... now feel complicated. I feel my life was perfect with my x, and my x told like that too,  hope his pain only test for us, I want him say hi to me again. I want my x comeback to me again. I want him....nothing like him.

1 comment:

  1. do not explain yourself to anyone,
    because the person who hates you will
    not believe it and the person who loves
    you will not need it..

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More