Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Depress, make us hate this life

Every one has their own problem and realize it that we made our problem by ourself.
This life fucking hard...
Why I have to born in this world to make this stupid fucking project.
I'm crying and too much tired with this problem.
I need and have to finish it.
I know only God who can help my problem and solve it.
Problem...problem...problem....
Feel want to die or disappear from this world.
Why I have to choose this?
Why I have to be like this?
Depress, make me hate this life.
Every single step that I pass was hard and hard, should it is harder and more harder than before?
Life is a gift but this is big responsibility and hard to handle.
How to drive this box arrive safety in the direction?
Surely this box will arrive to the direction but a lot of scratch because a long the way of this journey full of hurdle.
Help me to finish this stupid fucking project.
I want to goal it.
I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More