Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Our way so far now

Love.. its beautiful when we talk about the next steps.
We plan our way and its look so perfect.
Feel I like find someone, and I don't want others.
I still when you said, "Its so perfect to be come true!"
I almost cry when you said that, because I feels so.
And now, I can cry if I remember that moment when you said that to me.
I feels like all is only dreaming, and I wake up now but I can't see you again.
I want back to dreaming but I can't because you are not on my side again.
I can't believe it!
We are so close before but now we are so far.
Sometime I feel that you beside me and kiss me and hugs.
I don't know, is it that I to much want you or what.

Love.. why our why so far?
Where ever you are, don't forget to comeback.
I'm still here waiting for you.
My perfect one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More