Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Babe..I have to face up that you really go.

Babe..where ever you are, I have dare to believe what people said. You are really go, because you never come back to me again. Why leave me?

Why you give me sweet dream then you make me wake up and realize that I'm alone, that you leave me, you are gone and never come back.

I don't curse anyone but why you leave me with this way?
Missing you but what can I do?
Is really gangster shot you?
I can't believe it!
I can't touch you anymore, never touch you!
And I haven't give kiss to you.

Sweet one but I have to realize that you are not my destiny but this heart, this mind don't want to forget you.
It's still asking where are you now?
It's still waiting you!

Sadness...can't forget that smile.
I only can wish that you happy there.
I hope that I will find the right one.
Try to step new way but the way that I want to choose to hard.
I feel there is only small chance to be with that one.
The feeling also not strong as what I feel with you.
Short and nice.. can't forget it.
But that one also nice, we like to share.
But other one also try to come, but not that one.
It's other one.
It's hard if have to be with him.
But I'm believe all in GOD hands.
GOD has plan and arrange everything.
Love..love.. I miss you.
Want to find you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More