Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Love .. Happy love day!

I know that you don't like if I celebrate valentine but every single day I remember you.
And this day I really feels so empty.
I need you, more than I know.
I see you everywhere but you can't be mine.
Why you go?
Its hard!
Why you leave me?
What I have to say?
I don't know and not sure.
Where ever you are, GOD always blessing you.
I miss you a lots.

Love... there is other guy come to my life but he not you!
And he can't like you.
Sometime he fills my life.
But I can't hope much with him.
I feels I will no hope with him.
I'm dreaming again.
Its sick..
Its painful..
Its stupid..
I hate if always to be like this.
When I feel that i have found the right one that is you but why you go.
Why you leave me alone in this stupid and crazy world?
Thank to give me memories.
I have to forget you and open to other.
But its so hard because you are so meaning full.
No one like you!
But someday this emptiness will fill with other, I'm believe that.
And I'm sure that you will like if I'm happy.
Because you can't do your promise.
Love I miss you.
Happy love day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More