Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Where are you Love?

I don't want this love like they said, that love doesn't always be possessed!
Sadness, I feel can't accept that you will never comeback to me. I feel we so in match and perfect. I feel I didn't do something that make you run away. Feel so weak, and feel want give up to waiting you.

Did I really lost you?
Where are you love?
If I lost you so where I can find you?
Everyday I'm hoping that you will contact me again but till this day, I don't see any message or other from you.

My love... I send this feeling through the sky for you. I miss the sense when talk with you. That so perfect and great, we are sharing and laughing together.

I was dreaming that we will together forever and always... But I don't know this love story will be continue or stop with hanging like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More