Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Everyday I say "I love you"

I have many reasons that why I should like you and dare to love you. I want make you the one and the only one that taste me. You are perfect on my eyes, you are so nice, caring and loving. Do you understand with my feeling? You send me a sense then you go.
My sweetheart, where are you? What happen with you, did i make a mistake that you can't tolerate? I feel the world become so empty without you. It was so perfect but why everything changing, i feel I lost you when my heart start to loving you. I feel I can't let you go, because you the best man that I ever meet.

My sweetheart, everyday I'm dreaming that we will together, we are become hubby and wife. So perfect and so beautiful, we fill and complete each other. Thinking we will fighting, laughing, crying and sharing the day together. I have many hope and dream with you, is GOD don't like if we are become together in halal way?
You are so far now, everyday single day and each time I'm remembering you then I say "I love you", and I pray we will get the best way for Jannah. I miss you my imam. My M*r**d.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More