Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Love letter

Few days ago my friend writing love letter to her dearest one. She arrange her love letter by taking some lyric from some her favorite songs. Her is her love letter:

Dear my dearest honey,

I let you know that 
You are my fire, the one desire... Oh my love... I love you with fire red, don't turn it blue.
I'm your fire, your one desire... Oh my love... I will warm you and wont let you cold.
The angel from the sky maybe giggling because seeing how insane I'm loving you.
I know I wasn't there the moment you first learned to breathe
I wasn't there the moment you got off your knees
And tears must have formed in my eyes when you had your first kiss
But I'm on my way, on my way... wait me till the morning and I'm come out in white.

So many nights trying to hide it
I'm losing sleep cause I can't ignore...
Feeling your touch all around
Peacefully hearing the sound
Of silence around us, I'm so glad we found us this way
Find me, find me here in your arms

Don't ever leave me, baby.... without leave some morphine
‘Cause it would take a whole lot of medication
To cure me from realize what I used to have, I don't have it anymore.
So keep in mind all the sacrifices I’m making
To keep you by my side
To keep you from walking out the door.

Honey.... maybe there will be no sunlight if you leave me baby...
Maybe There will be also no clear skies if I lose you, baby
Then my day will gloomy and just like the clouds my eyes will do the same, if you walk away
Everyday it will rain..

Wait me till the morning and I'm come out in white.
Cause I'm on my way...on my way...
On my way...

Your sweetheart,

I just giggling when I read it because she never writing love letter before. She has romantic sense but when writing about love letter she can't lie or too much flatter. She write with her sincere and honest feeling although it is not very romantic but really what she wrote has her deep feeling. I think her sweetheart who will get her is lucky.
Love you my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More