Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Dear my best friend, do you feel guilty?

Dear my best friend,

I have many words to tell you that I keep in my draft, I keep them because I don't want to read any letter from you that no heart inside. I don't want to read the meaningless answer while I was writing the letter with hoping that I will get a reply that make me smile like before. Sometime this one need help, need someone to solve her problem, someone to listen all craps, or someone just exist there to lighten the burdens. You were there, cheers her life, but it's ok, I did learn now.
I have many words to say, this one as my answer of your last letter that I don't want to answer because I don't understand what the reason for you to sent it. We are not a puppet, we are human which get wonderful gifts from The Creator, mind to think and heart to feel. I know you are smart, I'm sure you can read. Read is not only from book, but read also what nature send to you. Ya... I know it is not easy to understand everything but The Creator lead human by their mind and heart. Everything happened because there is reason, ya it is called as casual relation.
My friend, are you feel guilty now after you feel that you make me hurt? It is not necessary to feel guilty or worry about me, I'm not your responsible. I'm only a stranger who choose you to put on my precious side as my best friend. It is ok, you and me has own destiny and we don't know what is destiny until we passed it. So don't worry everything is ok. You can say whatever you want and I can say whatever I want too but I did promise won't bother you, so I will keep silence and watch.
My friend.. if you know this site is mine so I'm sorry for entered and bothered your life. I will try not to create any problem for you again because I'm just an unnecessary girl, so you don't need to apologize or worry, just stay cool and smile. It's ok, I will not bother you, actually each time I send email to you I was hoping that short word can make me smile and light. But you said it is all unnecessary, I will keep those memories about our friendship. Thanks for all.

Regard,

1 comment:

  1. Golden Gondola is the first option of cruising in the beautiful river for romantic engagements and Perfect birthday ideas in Brisbane.

    Thanks & Regards
    Birthday Ideas Brisbane
    Romantic engagements Brisbane
    Romantic ideas Brisbane

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More