Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Someone who love me, part 1

Someone who love me, yea this is a story which was start maybe about 4 years ago till now. I met someone he is an professor then I'm new student in university. He come to my country and met me in the city Y. He was visit here and I was care him. I never thought that how I treat him make him falling in love with me.
MyFriend (MF)
He
Me

In one night and I was thought it was not special and I was forgot it but I still remember it now. Me and A prof went to the book store on walk. And the road was silent because it was quite late. We were talking and the silent. Directly he said something that I never thought.

He : Xoxo, Aku cinta padamu.
Me : Really? thanks you. But Aku cinta padamu mean that you are love me. For I like you we use aku suka kamu.
He : Aku cinta kamu dan aku suka kamu. Really.
Me : Thanks you.

I'm speechless and just said thanks you. His visit to city Y was the second time mean it was the 2nd time he met me too. When he said that he love me, I didn't know that it was special feeling like bf and gf till my friend asked me if I have special relationship with him. 
The other night my friend visit the house that I was stay and this prof too.(Now I moved) My friend also already friend with this prof so they chat friendly too. When this prof chat, I was realize he like to look at me. And look bright. I have chatted with my friend when the prof already back to his country and my friend kidding to me. Where chat so fun  but immediately he shocked me with his chat that I never thinking before.

MF : I think he like you.
Me : Are you kidding? What alibi that could made you spit that argument?  
MF : Because I saw when he looked at you, he look very happy. It was looked that his eyes was shining.
Me : Are you sure? His age maybe about 2-3 times older than me. It is impossible.
MF : I told you what I saw when I met you with him that night. Xoxo, love never see age, it is about feeling. Just think maybe what I said is right.
Me : I don't think so and are sure about it?
MF : Ya.. Because I'm a man also and I can see what maybe you can see.
Me : Wait, maybe you are right. I will think it.
MF : Yea..think it and tell me if I'm right. 

He so sure then I take some of times to think about what he said. I found some connected clues that make my friend statement are true. But I still doubt about it. Then I asked to other friends, I asked 2 friends and guess what their answer are same. Then I call my friend again.

Me : Bro.. maybe you are right because my other friends also talk same, there are 2 friends said that he love me. 
MF : I said..  See... already 2 friend.
Me : But I still doubt.
MF : Give me some clue. Because I'm sure he like you.
Me : Wait I'll think it. Ok.. I was forgot about it. Now I remember that he ever told that he love me with Bahasa Indonesia.
MF : See... now I'm 100% sure that he really like you, mean he love you.
Me : But I still not believe it. Wait I remember again when we walk together he also hold my hand and very care me like maybe I can  be broke easily.
MF : Hahaha.... What I said, it is no doubt anymore. But maybe you are too pure too agree with it. It is 1000% no doubt. Do you have other clue?
Me : Yes.. but I'm shy because I didn't realize it. I feel so stupid.
MF : It is ok, just spit it out.
Me : Cuh..cuh...hahaha. Actually he also ever hugs me when we went out by motor cycle. The road was empty, he could hug me because I was drive the motorcycle. 
MF : Oh my... How could you don't understand that? 
Me : Ya.. so silly.

I think a lot about my friend said. He is right just I'm too much dumb to realize on that time. I become remember that prof breathing faster when closed to me that time too. I admit he also ever admired my skins, he touch my hand skin so soft. Actually I was feel something odd but that time I didn't know about it because that time I didn't have any bf. He also ever tried to calm me when I was angry while we are walking with many people and I was childish that time. I was angry because the cafe shop told me the ice cream that I ordered already sold out but after long time we wait the ice cream came. After we left the cafe, I walk in front and faster than others. He came and walk beside met then talk with me. He tried to cheer me. Look he was so care with me, only smart people realize it. (I think!)

But how could be?  Next chapter --> click Read more>>







No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More