Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

I don't care if you told my English worst!!!

What I typed in this blog actually all are true story but sorry if I'm not good in grammar because I never take English course. When I decide to had a blog, the reason was for learn and practice English. And I still keep to write my blogs, I don't care if there is a person who comment that I should take English course. Actually I ever took an English course, for sure it was private English course. When I took English course, it was free because my sister friend who were teach me. It was for a while and when I was taking that course she like to leave me for sleep and she told that actually I don't need English course anymore just correct my spelling and grammar. So I learn with tourist and also try to find a friend from other country to practice my English. I'm happy because I have some friends from aboard who want to spend their times for me. And I feel my English better now but still I feel many grammatical error. I think is ok if I still have grammatical error because I think even real American also still have these problem. I also still have grammatical error for my original language (and I'm not an idiot too, like my teacher said that no one is perfect).
Ok it is only intermezzo on my blog. My internet connection not really good and I only need to refresh my mind from hard work which need very concentration but I don't know why it is hard to be focus on this. I feel mad, crazy and sometime depress, I do something that I don't like before but now I feel almost everyday I play this. Yap I like to play computer games now. I was like to write more than playing game but I don't know I feel my mind don't want to thinking recently but still want to play a strategy game. It is odd but it is true. I think this intermezzo is enough because I feel when I start to write then I can talk many not important things and hard to stop it. So I have to decide to take a rest from blogging. Sadly my blogs traffic under 100 visitor now (I have some blogs), low visitor mean little $$. hahaha. Yea that right is already 1 month and I didn't get new offer and my advertiser pay me a little maybe it will under 5$. Sadly but it is true!
Ok, I don't care if you call me bad writer or other, I won't stop to write because I love to write. Writing make me feel better and make me calm when I depress. Will post about ridiculous love story, and it was happen on me too.

1 comment:

  1. Great work. This is good that you learned a lot without caring about anybody who will say about your mistakes or not. All The Best. Keep It Up.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More