Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Last night I was dreaming about you

Babe... why you come back to my dream, make me remember you again. How can I forget you, I need you but they said that you never come back again.
What can I do, I don't want to leave you because with you is short time that the best time with you.
I can't forget your sweet smile.
I can't forget the sense when talk with you.
I still love you, I want you come back but that impossible.
Feels so weak and I don't have any power.
Now.. I can feel what the people's feeling when they lost their love.
Life is not same anymore.
Usually you are there and smiling when you see me.
Usually you will say hi my sweet heart
Usually you say your dreaming when we are married.
Oh..babe I was so happy when I meet you.
But now It's hard when I lost you, I'm afraid if I fall in love again then I can't be with him.
He will go like you leave me and never come back.
But last night when I was dreaming of you
I see you come back to me and say sorry because so long time not give any news
You begging forgiving to me.
I was so happy in that dream, although you make mistake because you are leaving me.
I feel that so real but when I was awake, i realize that only dream and you still there.
Babe.. where ever you are I hope and wish blessing for you.
Nice man that make me so happy because you made me feels that I met the right man.
Babe.. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More