Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

I like you then maybe I can be falling in love again

I was so hard to fall in love. But last year i was falling in love twice.
1. Stupid story and I hope that moment would not happened to me. He hurt me so much.
2. I lost him, and I still feel the sense when I was talking with him. Sometime I missing him and hope that he will come back, but its impossible if he live in different world now.
3. Still don't know who is him, but I like you. I like to wasting my time with you. Chatting not important subject just for laugh and smile, that make me have some one to share and I'm happy to know you but I'm also sad because I don't know when we can meet in real.
I know him from social network, he is so far and I feels there to many impossible to meet him in real. I just can hope and try, if you are my destiny so it will be easy for our meeting.
I believe Allah always have plan for each people. We just don't know what Allah plan is. You came in my live, fill my day with laugh and spirit. You teach me about religion and we share what we are thinking about our vision. Your my friend, are you will always be my friend or are you will be my destiny?
Now... I miss you always, but the sense that i feel for number 2 is the most stronger and the number one is the most stupid.
But with you, I feel there is quality although you love to sleep and you are lazy but I feel comfortable and convenience with you. And I feel stupid now, because I'm hopping something that almost impossible and can't accept by mind. But i'm believe not only me that have story same as mine. Good luck..
Now... I just can hope who is my destiny is the one that the best for me, who one can share and who can help me to earn jannah together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More