Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

You are come back, but not really


I got news that you still alive, I'm happy but beside that I'm sad also because you are not in good condition.
Stage 3 brain tumor, long time not getting news from you then I someone told me that you get brain tumor stage 3, can't stop cry when I was get that news. I hope I still can meet you. I hope you will recover. I believe there is still hope that you recover. Allah is beside people who not afraid and have spirit.
You are so far the big ocean separated us, I can't run to you and I can't do anything for you only pray for you from here that I can do.
I still love you although there is some man come to me but, what I feeling with you is different, you are so far but I feel you are so close. I still feel the sensation when I talk with you.
I really hope that Allah cure you. I miss you so much, I love the way when you talk with me and I love to heard that you are so enthusiast to recover. I hope you are will be recover, very hope.
Jiayou babe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More