Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Silence

When I don't want to talk and share about my love stories then this blog become abandon. Maybe silence is better because since I posted about my love stories in here some anonymous posted hate comment. Acknowledgement I created this blog to reduce my burden when I was with my x. Because I was felt that my relationship with him won't work but he pushed me to try, confess and confess again. At first I was happy but after tried more my doubt and different in everything. Fought and fought then try to break for 1 month then a message was receipt that he will marry. Ahh.... so dumb!

It was past, it was hurt but let it flow and gone. Forgive him for every single mistake he did to me. (But sometime when I remember the bad side when was with him, I like to curse him too. hihihi) I am trying to forgive and forget him. I don't want to know more about him. I was not feel hurt too much when he left me just feel like wasted. Life goes on, I'm trying to move on. I hope I won't be noisy, share everything here. I will try to silence and not to talk about my life. Then am I will left this blog?

The answer is "no!" I still care this blog but maybe a little. I hope I will share important and useful advice about relationship, married and family because I'm sure I will need that too. But sometime I will spit all of my burden here again when I need it. Ya... I need this blog, I need to release my burden than I depress. I try to keep calm and silence by write it in here. For all who don't like with all my complicated stories then don't read it, it is better than left hater comment.

Someone who left you now then someday they finally will leave you too.
God took something for you may God will change it for better.
You think what you see is good but maybe someday you will realize and grateful that it is not yours anymore. 
Sometime silence is treasure.
Life is mystery and a gift.

Ok... have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More