Counter

Advertise with IZEA Media

Is the love that I feel this is just a fantasy or he felt it also?

I do not understand, I knew you only briefly but it was almost a half of years ago and you're no longer greeted me, but the feeling when talking to you still feel and I also still remember that.
I know you're struggling and I could not do anything about it. I can only pray. You seem to disappear because you do not want to make me sad when you leave and never come back again.
I really miss you. Almost every day I cry because I remember you. Memories are sweet, if love is just fantasy or do you also feel the same?
It's a miracle it is very rare, but I really hope that miracle will come. I still faith fully waiting for it. I only have one key on the whereabouts of my feelings. Thanks for anyyou have attended and that will happen, I believe it is best for us. I learned to besincere, although very heavy and I hope that all went as we planned before, but wecan only say Inshaallah. I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More